Sooooo.....The original plan was to get a hand-me-down crib that my nephews had used but then I fell in love with this sailboat crib skirt and then I learned that the crib couldn't take a crib skirt. But I really wanted to use that crib skirt.....Now isn't that a stupid reason to buy a new crib? My mind knows that but this crib skirt was so cute and the idea was just consuming me!! So we decided to buy a crib. It is one of the most affordable models with good reviews and we probably would have chosen it anyway because it is the best match for the furniture in the room. According to UPS tracking this should be on my front porch right now. Except it will be in pieces that we have to assemble of course. It converts in to a toddler bed and then can be used to make a headboard for a full bed if he hasn't destroyed it by then.
 |
| Baby Boy better like it, he is using it for a long time! |
|
|
This weekend was very productive. We painted all the chipped paint in the house, washed all the baseboard and window sills, hung some pictures and rearranged some furniture in the nursery. We also took down the guest room bed and found it did not fit in the basement :( That staircase was invented for Smurfs and there Smurfy furniture! Anyway, the bed is going for a visit to Grandma and Grandpa Minders even though they said no returns when we took it. I think my big belly will get the sympathy I need out of them!
Before and After pics of the nursery to come....and tomorrow will be 25 weeks!
Consuming me. That's my line! I'm glad it worked out!
ReplyDelete