Friday, December 16, 2011

Tiny Butts Need Tiny Diapers

I received a giant bag of samples and reading materials (which Matt calls baby porn) from my doctor's and in it was the cutest, tiniest little diaper ever. I did make a living for a while taking care of newborn babies and have changed 1000s of little diapers but some how one the will go on my own child is cuter to me and also way scary to me.

Here was my thought pattern: Are their little butts really so small? I don't remember them being that small on other people's babies. Am I really gonna have a baby that will need that tiny little diper?!  Wait, I am really gonna have a little baby that will have a tiny butt that will need that tiny diaper!! YIKES!

Terrifying and awesome at the same time. Here is the diaper that sent me in to a tailspin:
It's the size of my hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment