Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Guess Now or Hold you Peace!

You may have noticed a lot of references to "he" in the blog when I discuss our little one, that is not be accident. I am feeling boy, I can't explain why, I just feel like I will have a little baby boy. Whenever I see one now a days I get a strong feeling that I will have one of those for myself and that he will be cute and I will make him wear hats!

Matt is of course also feeling boy because they proves how manly he is, right? And because he knows that if we have a little girl he will be wrapped around her little finger in about 2 seconds so a boy would make his life easier.

Note it for the record I am guessing boy- we will see how my intuition is some time in February barring any leg crossing issues.

See how cute baby boy hats are!

No comments:

Post a Comment