I didn't really believe the first one so I thought I might try one (or 5!) more...
In the mean time, being the skeptic that I am, I needed some better evidence. So I got a blood test on October 17.
The result: Yep your pregnant!
And then I got another blood test on the 19th.
Result: Yep, your still pregnant.
And because two of anything just isn't good enough for me (see above home pregnancy tests) I got another one.
Result: Yep, lady you are really still pregnant now. Just come in and we'll show you a picture.
And show me they did!
On November 2, 2011 we saw the most amazing site we had ever seen.
| Our perfect little baby measuring 6 weeks and 1 day with a heart rate of 120 beats per minute. |
We are in for the ride of our lives....Enjoy the blog! We are Making a Minder!!
No comments:
Post a Comment