We have hit the 9 week mark and that means...(drum roll please)....we now have a FETUS! No more embryonic non-sense for this hip baby. It is starting to look like a baby instead of a tailed alien or that is what the books tells me anyway. The other big moment today: We heard a heartbeat! I am a little bit crazy (if you know me you know it is an endearing kind of crazy) and I bought a little fetal doppler for at home. It gives me peace of mind, judge me if you must! They say you can't really hear anything on the dopplers until about 9 weeks and that is the truth. I have tried several times and didn't hear anything but then today- BAM! I just put the probe on my belly and there is was! 145 beat per minute!
Here is a picture of mommy at 9 weeks
 |
Please ignore the whole head in this shot, my morning sickness was in the morning this day!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment