Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Lot of Work For Nothing!

On Sunday night as I was falling asleep I could tell that baby boy was up to something. There was a lot of flopping and flipping going on! When I woke up Monday morning  I found out what all the commotion was- he had decided to turn head down. You could feel his hard little head down low and I was getting kicked in the middle of my chest which was very new. Even my belly looked different. It was really exciting! He seemed to be getting ready!
Well, it appears he is a fickle child, Monday afternoon I could feel him starting to move again, big movements like we have trying to push he little butt back over to my side where he likes it. I tried to stop him, but he is a quick one! At least now I know he is still capable of moving head down for the time being. I really hope he isn't getting super fat like his mommy was when she was a baby and hopefully he doesn't prefer a head up or sideways kind of thing.....To Be Continued!

1 comment: