Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sail away....

When considering nursery themes for a little boy that will be half Matt Minder that was really no other option  than Nautical. We decided to go more sailboats that pirates to discourage any future cruise ship raiding by this little man. We have chosen a quilt design and "placed our order" with Grandma Crippen, hung curtains to spruce that windows up a bit in the nursery and after a small ebay debacle, finally received the sail boat crib skirt that inspired the whole design. It was worth the wait and it even cuter than I expected! Pottery Barn does good work, too bad my cheapness prevents me from buying things new from them!

This picture does not do it justice....and it needs to be ironed.



We also ordered some art for the walls- another ebay purchase (don't worry, I have cut myself off for a while- it really can get out of control). I will post a picture when we get them all framed up cute.

Only 18 weeks to go!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you've realized this yet but the crib skirt won't work on the crib. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete