I woke this morning to a weird tickling feeling in my left lower abdomen. At first I laid still to see if it would stop on it's own and it didn't, then I rolled over and it still didn't stop. It only lasted a few seconds then stopped but it kept happening over and over. It then occurred to me that this was movement- baby movement! I have never felt anything like this, at times he get's so wild that I feel like I just went over a big hill and my stomach dropped, except it is way down in my lower abdomen, no wear near my stomach!
I am having a hard time wrapping my head around how I can go from not being sure I really felt what I just felt to feeling this little flipper every few minutes in about 3 days but I assume that the sudden increase in size has something to do with it.
I am love, love, loving this! It is great to have these happy feelings instead of sickness :)
![]() |
| Ok, now let's see what's over here....yep, just more uterus! |

There's nothing like it...aren't babies just wonderful!!!
ReplyDelete